Customer Experience Suite: Key benefits
Increase the value of your brand by combatting counterfeit and grey market, enhancing your supply chain processes and strengthening customer intimacy.
Worldline is your trusted partner for highly scalable traceability solutions and hosting services tailored to your needs.
A modular and extensible solution
- Focus on your priorities and go at a pace that suits you with a phased introduction
- Extend existing processes to reach new business targets with cost effective key components
- Integrate seamlessly with existing systems in the supply chain with API interoperability
AND GREY MARKET EFFECTIVELY
- Provide enforcement agents with tools to efficiently authenticate seized products
- Allow consumers to check product authenticity instantly
- Monitor resellers to detect parallel imports and ensure fairness in the market
- Improve Further your company reputation with better fraud prevention mechanisms
- Provide comprehensive and transparent product information to end consumers
- Increase customer intimacy and improve sustainability with user experience
- Inform customers about product safety with real-time notifications
- Establish a dedicated mobile competence centre, helping you with best-in-class mobile applications
INSIGHTS & CONTROL OPTIMISATION
- Execute rapid root cause analysis across supply chains
- Gain business insights with serialisation data
- Optimise your entire supply chain by monitoring products’ locations in the factory and their shipping status
- Store non-disputable transactions on blockchain technologies
WORLDLINE’S CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE SUITE:
TO PROTECT AND ENHANCE MANUFACTURERS’ BRAND IMAGE
AND INCREASE CUSTOMER INTIMACY
Our Customer Experience Suite allows manufacturers to tackle everyday challenges such as counterfeiting, grey market, improving supply chain efficiency, reducing costs and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Modular and extensible solution
- Cloud-based or on-premise solution
- Pay-as-you-grow model
Worldline provides a highly customisable solution that can be tailored to your needs with key components. Our solution makes it possible to efficiently combat counterfeit and grey market while enabling you to improve your brand image, ensure your customers’ satisfaction and increase profits. The creation of fine-tuned reports will help you identify optimisation opportunities in your supply chain to save costs. The solution also enables your customers to scan a unique code provided by Worldline on your products, which creates an opportunity for you to open a dialogue with them. This type of dialogue presents an outstanding opportunity to offer dedicated customer support, loyalty rewards and prospective surveys. Our extensive expertise in traceability and retailer and merchant knowhow meanswe can help you with the seamless integration of our solutions into existing systems.
The Worldline Customer Experience Suite is a native cloud-based solution supported by turnkey deployment services. We offer attractive pay-as-you-grow pricing models.
OUR SUITE OF SOLUTIONS TO FIGHT ILLICIT TRADE,
OPTIMISE YOUR SUPPLY CHAINS
AND BOOST YOUR CUSTOMER INTIMACY
Our Customer Experience Suite allows you to track and trace your products while creating a wide range of opportunities. Firstly, we offer solutions that protect you from any damage to your brand image resulting from counterfeiting. Secondly, we can help you improve your customer relationships. And finally, we can provide you with the tools to optimise your supply chain.
- Mark every product with a GS1 compliant, copy-proof marking method, adapted to your products. This allows you to authenticate your goods and distinguish them from counterfeit products
- Enable enforcement agents in the field or customers to authenticate your products with mobile solutions, using standard equipment such as a smartphone
- Collect and manage production data and scanned product movement data related to individual products in Worldline’s Tracability repository. This gives you a view of the entire journey of your products
- Improve your operational excellence with reports that identify opportunities for optimisation in your supply chain
- Provide information to your customers such as product contents, health related information and information on sustainability, carbon footprint or child labour
- Create an individualised customer dialogue that increases your customer intimacy
Serialisation Engine & Private Repository
The Worldline serialisation engine allows you to uniquely identify your products by marking them with a secure digital code. Once you have identified your products, you can follow them though the production and packaging process and by scanning them at subsequent steps along your supply chain. This valuable information is collected and managed in Worldline’s Traceability Repository. If you choose to make certain Track and Trace data from the repository available to enforcement agents, then they can authenticate products that are seized in the field using simple tools such as a smartphone.
The repository is also the key data source for Worldline’s analytical tools.
Tools for Operational Excellence and Customer Intimacy
Worldline offers an extended range of highly configurable analytical tools that use data not only from Worldline’s Traceability repository, but also from other sources if needed. You can create reports that highlight the potential for optimisation in your supply chain so as improve your Operational Excellence.
Worldline’s mobile solutions provide information to your customers such as product contents, health related information and information on sustainability, carbon footprint or child labour. You can also go one step beyond providing information and use your track and trace data to engage in an individualised customer dialogue that increases your customer intimacy.